How To Become An Authorized Dealer:
Anderson Composites views the Dealer-Manufacturer relationship as a long-term commitment; your business model needs to fit our sales & marketing strategy, therefore we are highly selective when choosing new Dealers.
- Conduct business from a commercial location
- Must be a destination shop/store; a place a perspective customer thinks of first when he or she wants to buy carbon fiber for a late model domestic muscle vehicle
Have a fully-functional website with link to Andersoncomposites.com with all of our parts listed (relevant to your business) ideally with the capability for a consumer to actually place an online order
- Use best efforts to promote honestly and vigorously the marketing and sale of Anderson Composites products to realize the maximum sales potential for the products.
- Must have functional social media channels (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter etc.)
- Live Customer Service Monday - Friday (i.e. 8 AM - 5 PM)
- Complete and submit Anderson Composite Application (7 pages)
- Provide photocopy of current business license and/or sales tax permit
- Provide photocopy of business card
- Provide photocopy of voided company check (US dealers only)
- Complete California Resale Certificate (CA dealers only)
New account application