Build a career in the exciting automotive performance industry by joining Anderson Composites, a premium brand for carbon fiber automotive body panels for race cars and show vehicles.
The position of sales associate consists of selling goods for wholesale or retail to businesses or individuals.
Tasks and Duties:
- Sales, mostly over the phone and through emails/instant messaging.
- Answers customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Perform customer service, such as tracking orders, checking inventory, resolve shipping damage issues, assist in warranty claims, and other ongoing support.
- Provide technical support to customers
- Assist with new & existing product development process, tracking status
- Attending trade shows, both local and out-of-state
- May occasionally perform hands-on jobs, such as test-fitting a product on a vehicle.
- Microsoft office 365
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good people skills
- Have a passion in cars, be self-motivated and organized.
- Automotive aftermarket knowledge and experience preferred
- Team player
- Ability to lift in excess of 20 pounds
- Integrity-Job requires being honest and ethical
- Dependability-Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable when fulfilling obligations.
- Initiative- Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Stress Tolerance-Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Persistence-Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Full-time only.
- Work hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- Compensation: base salary + commission, holidays, personal hours, health insurance, and 401K.
- Three-month orientation period
- Office Location: 1215 Bixby Drive, City of Industry, CA 91745
- Email resume to HR@andersoncomposites.com.