City of Industry, CA – (April 4, 2023) – Anderson Composites has launched carbon fiber tube doors for the 2021-2023 Ford Bronco 4-door. “The popularity of the Bronco is overwhelming; consumers are using their vehicles to the fullest and want every possible functional part to enhance their experience. The tube doors are perfect for off-road excursions, and we are the first to bring lighter yet stronger carbon fiber units to the market”, states Zach Bohn, brand manager.
The tube doors are manufactured in a unique bladder molding process with pre-preg 3K, 2x2 twill carbon fiber cloth completed in an autoclave and finished with a matte clear with UV inhibitors. Bronco owners may easily transfer his or her OE hinges to the tube doors for quick installation or can add an additional set of OE hinges to the carbon fiber tube doors to further expedite the changeover before and after off roading. 2-Door version will be available Summer 2023.
• Tube design improves off road trail driving visibility
• Lighter and stronger as compared to steel tube doors
• Mounts with OE hardware, transfer stock door hinge to tube door
• Each door includes door latch assembly mating to the OE latch on the vehicle
• Doors do not include locations for OE interior panels, accessories or glass windows
• Hand crafted; approximate weight 5 lbs. lbs. each (stock door weighs 52.5 lbs. each.)
• Doors for off-road use only, not for street use
• 4-Door P/N AC-TD21FDBR4D
• MSRP $3,199 (compete 4-door set, includes 2 front and 2 rear)
• Shipped via ground truck freight only
Contact your sales representative for pricing and availability.